- Golf Tourney
- Beartooth Highway & Red Lodge Shopping
- Billings Trolley & Moss Mansion Tour
- Yellowstone Art Museum
Golfing and Non-golfing Guests are invited to participate in the Billings Geophysical Society’s “Wiggle Pickers Open”
Friday Night Cocktail Party (June 23),
Saturday Golf Tournament (June 24)
and Saturday Evening Barbecue (June 24).
For details, click here.
Beartooth Highway & Red Lodge Shopping Tour
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Cost: $55 (Lunch included)
- Join us for a scenic bus drive to Red Lodge, a quaint mountain town and ski resort 60 miles southeast of Billings.
- We’ll make an initial stop in Red Lodge at the Carbon County Arts Guild & Depot Gallery.
- Our tour will continue up the first twenty-one miles of the spectacular Beartooth Highway, a “National Scenic Byways All-American Road.” The Beartooth Highway was called “the most beautiful drive in America” by the late CBS correspondent Charles Kuralt. We’ll stop at Vista Point to enjoy the beautiful scenery and take photos.
- Be sure to bring your camera, a jacket, and a travel umbrella. The weather can be cooler and windy on the Beartooth Pass.
- We’ll head back towards Red Lodge for lunch at the Kiva Restaurant at Rock Creek Resort.
- Shopping at the charming, unique shops and galleries in Red Lodge will follow our lunch.
- Before we know it, it’ll be time to return to Billings.
Billings Trolley & Moss Mansion Tour
Date: Tuesday, June 27
Time: 9:00am – 1:30pm
Cost: $50 (Lunch Included)
Join us for a fun history tour of Billings aboard the Billings trolley.
- After the trolley tour we’ll stop for an hour-long tour of the Moss Mansion, an exquisite 1903 historic home that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- We’ll end our excursion with lunch at the Billings Petroleum Club in the Double Tree.
Yellowstone Art Museum
Date: Tuesday, June 27
Time: 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Cost: Free with registration; sign up at Guest Hospitality Suite
- We will walk up the block from the Double Tree to the Yellowstone Art Museum, the premier art museum in the region. The YAM achieved accreditation in 2016 by the American Alliance of Museum (AAM), the highest national recognition afforded the nation’s museums. A museum docent will give us a personal tour.